Father’s Day has passed but I wanted to share a Father’s Day Card with treat box that was published in the June issue of Die Cut Crazy. Thanks Stephanie for letting me share my project! I used Cricut’s Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2 for the card and shirt box.
Here are some exciting updates happening at Die Cut Crazy (DCC):
- The digital magazine is now available for the iPhone in addition to the iPad.
- It’s being tested for the Android platform.
- A PDF version is in the works and will be available soon at their website: http://diecutcrazymag.com/.
- They’re offering a two month free subscription. Click on the link for more details, but hurry, the code is only good through July.
- They’re hosting a summer themed challenge. Submissions are due in 2 days – sorry for the late heads up. The winning entry will get a Sizzix Texture Boutique embossing machine!
- Die Cut Crazy now offers card and scrapbook galleries to showcase your projects. If you would like your project to be published in DCC, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Die Cut Crazy is on Instagram. Their name is @diecutcrazy. If you tag your posts with #diecutcrazy, they’re happy to share them with their followers and in the magazine.
- Follow Die Cut Crazy on Facebook to receive further updates.